Tag Archives: tv
I recently got into Doctor Who, and so I find this Tardis cat house pretty awesome. It looks like it’s really well-constructed, and it would serve as some great decor in addition to being a cozy little cat house.
If only it were bigger on the inside! Then you could stuff some litter boxes in there as well, maybe a dozen or two. Hell, you could have a whole entire kitty suite in there! And I would totally make my cats wear bowties and fezzes.
I’m not going to go into an in-depth episode recap (I’ll leave that for Catsparella, who does an excellent job!), but here are some of my thoughts on the 2/26 episode of Must Love Cats.
- The Fur Kids. Crazy cat man alert! But his woodwork and the cat walkways are definitely cool. I’m sure his cats love it. For over $10,000, they better!
- A cat named Yoda and another named Chewie (well, Chuey) in the same episode? Cats and Star Wars overload tonight!
- When it comes to litter, what’s best: clay, corn, or wheat? As much as I want to use something other than clay, it seems to be the best when it comes to clumping and smell. I really like World’s Best Cat Litter, which is made from corn, but it doesn’t clump as well and there’s a mild odor. Swheat Scoop is also nice but the smell is a bit strong.
- Using the toilet. I think this would be GREAT, because I hate cleaning the litter boxes and it gets expensive buying litter for four cats. The only thing I would be afraid of is the cat missing and getting it all over the toilet… ew.
- The Rock Cats and the Acro-cats = awesome! I would love to see them one day.
- Cat tattoos. Obviously cool in my book. Tats for Cats is an awesome idea and I really wish I could participate. Because I totally need a third cat tattoo. I’m a little disappointed that John didn’t actually get one.
- Garfield. Meh. I know, I know, I should like Garfield but I really don’t.
What did you think of this episode? Any thoughts on types of litter, or toilet training?
If you haven’t heard, Animal Plant is coming out with a new show abouts cats—and it’s premiering tonight! It’s called Must Love Cats and it showcases just how awesome cats and cat lovers can be. And how crazy.
Must Love Cats is a celebration of fascinating felines and the fascinating people who love them.
From cats that saved their owners’ lives to swanky cat-only hotels, the series spans the realm of all things “cat.” It offers a potpourri of amazing feline stories, jam-packed with interesting factoids and trivia bits.
The show is hosted by musician John Fulton, who combines his love for ditties with kitties. He is on a mission to prove to himself and the world that America is filled — north to south, east to west — with cat lovers, and is in fact a Cat-nation.
Here are some great clips from the show to get you excited!
Can’t wait for it! Some of these stories sound intriguing (and a bit odd), like the lady who makes handbags out of cat hair. Yeeeah…
$80 for a cup of cat poo coffee? I think I’ll pass, thanks.
I love how fun and totally ridiculous this is. It certainly makes cat shows a lot more exciting!
This is hilarious! I wouldn’t be surprised if Juniper did this if she was allowed outdoors.
Be sure to tune in to Animal Planet tonight—and the following Saturdays—at 8pm CT/PT. You know this cat lady will be watching!