Tag Archives: tattoos
I’m not going to go into an in-depth episode recap (I’ll leave that for Catsparella, who does an excellent job!), but here are some of my thoughts on the 2/26 episode of Must Love Cats.
- The Fur Kids. Crazy cat man alert! But his woodwork and the cat walkways are definitely cool. I’m sure his cats love it. For over $10,000, they better!
- A cat named Yoda and another named Chewie (well, Chuey) in the same episode? Cats and Star Wars overload tonight!
- When it comes to litter, what’s best: clay, corn, or wheat? As much as I want to use something other than clay, it seems to be the best when it comes to clumping and smell. I really like World’s Best Cat Litter, which is made from corn, but it doesn’t clump as well and there’s a mild odor. Swheat Scoop is also nice but the smell is a bit strong.
- Using the toilet. I think this would be GREAT, because I hate cleaning the litter boxes and it gets expensive buying litter for four cats. The only thing I would be afraid of is the cat missing and getting it all over the toilet… ew.
- The Rock Cats and the Acro-cats = awesome! I would love to see them one day.
- Cat tattoos. Obviously cool in my book. Tats for Cats is an awesome idea and I really wish I could participate. Because I totally need a third cat tattoo. I’m a little disappointed that John didn’t actually get one.
- Garfield. Meh. I know, I know, I should like Garfield but I really don’t.
What did you think of this episode? Any thoughts on types of litter, or toilet training?
I like themes, and eventually I would like to have a theme for each day. Wednesday is Wordless Wednesday, which is a very common trend around the blogosphere, and at some point we’re going to start up Friday’s Featured Feline. I’ve decided that the theme for Tuesday will be cat tattoos, because I love tattoos and there are some cute/awesome cat ones out there. There are also some really horrible ones, and some that just aren’t my style, so hopefully I’ll be able to continue finding good ones.
Here’s one of my favorites:
I love the linework and the plants. I have a thing for fronds, haha.
You can see the tattoo from other angles by visiting Lizz K’s Flickr.