Monthly Archives: February 2011
I ended up having pizza last night, thanks to my last post. Here is another pizza kitten, maneki neko style!
I could just eat them up. Literally!
I’m really craving pizza now…
The weather yesterday was pretty nice, so we opened up the windows. The cats seemed pretty happy about that.
They all watched as we did yard work. I think they wanted to come out and help. Or just explore and run around, more likely. Kudzu was pretty vocal about it. Even Persy meowed a few times, which is unusual of her.
After we came back in, we threw off our shoes and the cats immediately went nuts over them. I don’t know what it is about grass and foot stink, but the cats really seem to love it.
I’m not going to go into an in-depth episode recap (I’ll leave that for Catsparella, who does an excellent job!), but here are some of my thoughts on the 2/26 episode of Must Love Cats.
- The Fur Kids. Crazy cat man alert! But his woodwork and the cat walkways are definitely cool. I’m sure his cats love it. For over $10,000, they better!
- A cat named Yoda and another named Chewie (well, Chuey) in the same episode? Cats and Star Wars overload tonight!
- When it comes to litter, what’s best: clay, corn, or wheat? As much as I want to use something other than clay, it seems to be the best when it comes to clumping and smell. I really like World’s Best Cat Litter, which is made from corn, but it doesn’t clump as well and there’s a mild odor. Swheat Scoop is also nice but the smell is a bit strong.
- Using the toilet. I think this would be GREAT, because I hate cleaning the litter boxes and it gets expensive buying litter for four cats. The only thing I would be afraid of is the cat missing and getting it all over the toilet… ew.
- The Rock Cats and the Acro-cats = awesome! I would love to see them one day.
- Cat tattoos. Obviously cool in my book. Tats for Cats is an awesome idea and I really wish I could participate. Because I totally need a third cat tattoo. I’m a little disappointed that John didn’t actually get one.
- Garfield. Meh. I know, I know, I should like Garfield but I really don’t.
What did you think of this episode? Any thoughts on types of litter, or toilet training?